Online webinar on Wed, 27.09.2023: Intelligent cross-media planning (In German)
We are looking for a Frontend Developer (m/f/x) to support our team! Support us in the development of our Newsmind products and shape the journalism of tomorrow!
Our clients are major media houses, broadcasting companies, digital publishers, and streaming platforms, whose work we enrich and facilitate in many ways. Automation and artificial intelligence play a crucial role in this context.
As a frontend developer in our team, you will be responsible for conceptualizing, developing, and building application frontends and new features for our Newsmind products in the media industry.
How you will support us
- Designing and implementing components for entire single-page applications using React
- Frontend development, implementation of UI prototypes, and new UX designs using TypeScript
- Continuous improvement of our applications in close contact with users.
- Supporting the design and planning of our products in terms of usability and user experience
- Close collaboration with colleagues from the backend team.
Nice to have
- Experience in application development with CSS or Sass
- Experience in React and TypeScript
- Knowledge of Node.js or another programming language (Java, Python, etc.) is a plus but not mandatory.
- Enjoyment of UX and empathy for the users, as well as a comprehensive user-centered perspective.
- Enthusiasm for new challenges: How to effectively integrate AI features to support users while maintaining transparency in the interface?
- Excellent German language skills due to our client projects
At Convit, we benefit from several perks that allow each of us to create the most comfortable working environment for ourselves.
Your application has been submitted? Here’s what happens next:
You will receive a confirmation of receipt for your application, and we will internally review it.
If your documents meet our requirements, we will invite you for an online interview.
Afterwards, we will arrange a meet-and-greet day with your future team.
If we have convinced you and you have convinced us, you will receive a suitable contract offer.