Online webinar on Wed, 27.09.2023: Intelligent cross-media planning (In German)
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer (m/f/x) to support our team! Support us in the development of our Newsmind products and shape the journalism of tomorrow!
Our customers are major media houses, broadcasting companies, digital publishers, and streaming platforms, whose work we enrich and facilitate in many ways. Automation, digitization, and artificial intelligence come into play.
As a frontend developer in our team, you will be responsible for conceptualizing, developing, and building application frontends and new features for our Newsmind products in the media industry.
What you should bring to the table:
- Professional experience with React or a comparable framework.
- Experience in application development with CSS or Sass
- Passion for UX and empathy for users, as well as a comprehensive user-centered perspective.
- Very good German language skills (B2 level) due to our customer projects.
Nice to have
- Experience in working with TypeScript.
- Knowledge of Node.js or another programming language (Java, Python, etc.) is a plus but not mandatory.
- Enjoyment of new challenges, for example: How to effectively and transparently integrate AI features into the interface to support users.
How you will support us
- Design and implementation of components for entire single-page applications (SPAs) using React and TypeScript.
- Frontend development, implementation of UI prototypes, and new UX designs.
- Continuous improvement of our applications in close contact with users.
- Supporting the design and planning of our products in terms of usability and user experience
- Close collaboration with colleagues from the backend team.
At Convit, we benefit from several perks that allow each of us to create the most comfortable working environment for ourselves.
Your application has been submitted? Here’s what happens next:
You will receive a confirmation of receipt for your application, and we will internally review it.
If your documents meet our requirements, we will invite you for an online interview.
Afterwards, we will arrange a meet-and-greet day with your future team.
If we have convinced you and you have convinced us, you will receive a suitable contract offer.